Comments on: Treo 755p and 800w Heading to Verizon?
Rumor: EngadgetMobile are reporting on a potentially enormous list of summer handset launches for Verizon Wireless. Of course, the highlight of any such report for PIC readers is the report of a new Treo. This latest report reveals not just one new Treo heading for Verizon but a rumored two upcoming releases! Lending some credibility to this rumor is the fact that the usually reliable "HTC Kid" is credited as Engadget's tipster this time around.
The article (originally leaked from the PDAPhoneHome forums here) goes on to reveal that the estimated launch date for the Verizon version of the Palm OS-based Treo 755p is July 4th, which correlates fairly well with earlier reports.
Article Comments(14 comments)
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife