Comments on: HP Announces the Palm Pre 2, HP webOS 2.0
The Palm Pre 2 features a slightly modified design and an internal spec bump. It updates the processor to 1 gigahertz and features a 5-megapixel camera and a glass screen. The Pre 2 retains the same slide out keyboard and 320 x 480 display and it comes with 16 GB of storage and has dimensions of 2.35" x 3.96" x 0.67" inches (59.6 x 100.7 x 16.9mm) and weighs in at 5.1 ounces (145g). HP has not released details on pricing or further availability at this time.
"With webOS 2.0, we're advancing the innovations we introduced 16 months ago, expanding the features that make webOS great for consumers, enterprises and developers," said Jon Rubinstein, senior vice president and general manager, Palm Global Business Unit, HP. "We've made tremendous strides since the platform launched, and now we're taking our biggest leap forward with powerful new features that make it easier to get more things done with your webOS device."
Article Comments(41 comments)
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf
- RE: Don't we have this already? -LiveFaith