Comments on: Sprint Claims Exclusivity on the Pre Through 2009
Rumor: Citing a "person familiar with the matter", CNBC has posted an article detailing that Sprint will have the exclusive rights to sell the Palm Pre in the United States through the end of 2009.
Sprint Nextel has exclusive U.S. rights to sell Palm's hotly anticipated Pre phone through the end of 2009, a person familiar with the matter said on Thursday. Sprint, which also reported a narrower-than-expected quarterly loss on Thursday, saw its shares rise leap more than 25 percent in early afternoon trade. [...]
Neither Sprint nor Palm have not announced how long the exclusivity period would last for the touchscreen phone, due to go on sale in the first half of the year.
Article Comments(38 comments)
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf