Comments on: Palm Pre Rumored to Hit O2 Oct 30th
Unsubstantiated rumors are spreading that the Palm Pre will see a release date of October 30th on the O2 network in the UK. Until now the company has only acknowledged that the smartphone will be available "in time for the holidays." O2/Movistar is also slated to offer the Pre in Ireland, Germany and Spain.
The source of this rumor appears to be an anonymous O2 employee, according to the UK site TechRadar. The site notes that the date occurs on a Friday, which is the traditional day of the week that O2 likes to release more high profile phones.
Article Comments(14 comments)
- and now... LG opensources WebOS -Poopie
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain