Comments on: Facebook for iPhone Developer On webOS
My decision to stop iPhone development has had everything to do with Apple's policies. I respect their right to manage their platform however they want, however I am philosophically opposed to the existence of their review process. I am very concerned that they are setting a horrible precedent for other software platforms, and soon gatekeepers will start infesting the lives of every software developer.
Joe goes on to say that he intends to get back to his roots as a web developer. It was that last part that caught your correspondent's attention, because if there's one mobile platform that's truly gunning for web developers, it's Palm's webOS. PIC reached out to pick his brain on the topic...
Article Comments(5 comments)
- and now... LG opensources WebOS -Poopie
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain