Quickies: Palm Rumors, m500 Innards, Memory Stick Mouse
Spencer F. Katt, ZDnet's frequently incomprehensible rumormonger, is repeating a rumor that Sony may be considering buying out Palm, even offering more than twice its current stock value. Palm took steps last Fall to protect itself from a hostile takeover.
Dave Design has disassembled a brand new m500 and taken pictures. They carefully document the process, step by step, on their website. Most surprising is how small the battery is.
Sony is offering an optical mouse that is also a Memory Stick reader and writer. It offers a 3 Mb/sec. transfer rate and can be used on almost any surface. It costs $90.
Article Comments(6 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- WebOS smartwatch -BaalthazaaR
- Palm as a Zombie Brand? -dagwud
- RE: HP webOS dies on 1/15/15 -Gekko
- HP webOS dies on 1/15/15 -wmckelvey
- RE: PHEM: Palm Hardware Emulator -HyperScheduler
- PHEM: Palm Hardware Emulator -Gekko
- features? we don't need no stinkin features! -Gekko
- webos smart watch? -BaalthazaaR