PalmInfoCenter.com Bottom Line:
*Maximum Rating is FIVE (5) InfoPalms
m100 series color set Review
By Rob Zach
Brando brings the ever popular iMac look to the m100 & m105 with his stylish new color cases. The m100 series falls into the same style genre of the iMac, so why shouldn't it have a spiffy colored case design as well. Now it does.
The m100/105 Color Set from Brando turns your m100 or m105 into a translucent colored piece of electronic art. This well constructed kit includes not only the snap off face plate as Palm intended, but also the remainder of the casing, the flip top, the flip hinge, the power button, application buttons, and a set of screws to hold the it all together. The only part NOT included is a matching color stylus.
About the only difficulty you'll find with this case is finding the TorxTM screwdriver to remove the original case. The plastic appears to be very high quality impact resistant plastic. It is clear and smoked in all the right places to mimic the original case (for example - the see through flip cover for the clock).
One of the things that really demonstrates the quality of this replacement case is the buttons. No detail has been overlooked and each button has the application icons imbedded in them!
Overall this is a very well made product, and Brando continues to provide excellent value in his offers.
Article Comments(15 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife