HandEra Releases AutoCard Beta
HandEra has released a beta version of AutoCard 2.0, AutoCF's successor. It allows applications and databases on a CompactFlash or SD card to act as if they were stored in RAM. This new version, in addition to getting a name change, also allows the user to choose which folder on the card to pull from. Another major change is it no longer appears as a preference panel; It is now a regular Palm application.
The current version of AutoCF allows programs and databases stored on a Compact Flash memory card to be seamlessly accessed by the Palm OS. It is free.
Both applications work only on the TRGpro or HandEra 330.
On the Web:
Article Comments(26 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W