HandEra Releases AutoCard Beta
HandEra has released a beta version of AutoCard 2.0, AutoCF's successor. It allows applications and databases on a CompactFlash or SD card to act as if they were stored in RAM. This new version, in addition to getting a name change, also allows the user to choose which folder on the card to pull from. Another major change is it no longer appears as a preference panel; It is now a regular Palm application.
The current version of AutoCF allows programs and databases stored on a Compact Flash memory card to be seamlessly accessed by the Palm OS. It is free.
Both applications work only on the TRGpro or HandEra 330.
On the Web:
Article Comments(26 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- and now... LG opensources WebOS -Poopie
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain