InnoPocket Debuts m500 Series Hard Case
InnoPocket has released the Metal Deluxe Case for Palm m500 series, which is made of aircraft aluminum with a thin Neoprene lining. It is intended to protect the Palm against scratches, collisions, and shocks. It offers a cut out on the top to make it easier to access the SD slot. It is available now for $30.
It weighs on 1.6 ounces, almost a full ounce lighter than the Rhinoskin molded hardcase for the m500 series. It is 4.7 by 3.3 by .7 inches. The m505, the largest of the m500 series, is 4.5 by 3.1 by 0.5 inches, so it is tight-fitting.
Initially, InnoPocket has ordered only 1,000 of these. When those are gone, the next shippment won't be in until October 20.
Article Comments(20 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W