Handheld Friendly Links for Connected PDAs
So you have a fancy new smartphone or wireless PDA and are looking for some mobiles sites to check out? Read on for more about a large PDA Portal of handheld friendly websites. In addition, we are currently testing an all new mobile version of PalmInfocenter.
New PalmInfocenter Mobile
Currently in beta testing, the new version of the PalmInfocenter mobile channel has been reprogrammed and highly optimized for the latest handhelds. The new PIC mobile site is a low bandwidth version of the site and includes the latest news articles and discussions. The site recognizes the handheld you are using and automatically sizes the images and text to the native handheld resolution. Once out of beta, users will be able to log in and post comments from your PDA. Feedback, as always, is welcome.
www.PDAPortal.us is a directory of PDA-friendly web sites, meant to be used as a browser home page. The site now contains more than 400 PDA-friendly web sites in 10 languages, which can be accessed by category, popularity, alphabetical order or via keyword search. Additionally, users can search the web, check stock prices and check the weather for any U.S. ZIP code. The portal is a independent, non-commercial site developed by A. Perrotta, initially for his own use.
Article Comments(30 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: PHEM: Palm Hardware Emulator for Android -HyperScheduler
- PHEM: Palm Hardware Emulator for Android -Gekko
- What we learned from the BlackBerry era -Gekko
- HP seeking buyers for mobile patents: report -Gekko
- RE: Palm Pilot Android Theme -HyperScheduler
- Palm Pilot Android Theme -Gekko
- Sync is sunk. . . -HyperScheduler
- RE: Palmtop? -HyperScheduler