New Xplorer M28 Smartphone from GSL
Group Sense Limited has revealed the full specifications and an image of a upcoming new smartphone. The Xplorer M28 is a GSM Palm OS 5.4 smartphone with a small form factor, an SD expansion slot and camera.
The phone features a 2.2 inch 260k color TFT display, with a 176x220 pixel resolution. It will runs Palm OS Garnet 5.4 on a undisclosed ARM processor. The phone will include 32MB of RAM, as well as an SDIO expansion slot. It also includes mp3 audio support, a 300k digital camera and polyphonic ringtones. It also features a push down slider, that reveals a hard numeric keypad.
The phone portion is a dual band GSM (900/1800). Since it does not include the 1900 band, this phone will not work on US networks in current forum. The battery has a rated talk time of 3-4 hours, with 150 standby hours.
Like previous GSL smartphones, this model comes in on the small side. It has dimensions of 106mm x 50.8mm x 23.5mm (4.2 x 2 x .92 inches) and weighs 132g (4.6 ounces). No firm pricing or availability information is yet known.
Thanks to Jonathan for the tip.
Article Comments(16 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife