PalmInfocenter Featured in Podcasts
PalmInfocenter and some recent Palm OS news has been featured in two recent Engadget.com podcasts. "Podcasts" are typically .mp3 files, like a radio like show or audio blog, that is delivered to your ipod/Treo/PDA/mp3 player of choice.
In Engadget Podcast #19 the host Phil Torrone, interviews a number of the participants at the recent Microsoft Mobius mobile enthusiast gathering. PalmInfocenter's own Ryan muses about some of the memory problems with the palmOne Treo 650. The show also includes many other interviews with webmasters and mobile journalists and of course tech news.
In the following Engadget Podcast #20, pt covers some Palm OS news. He plays snippets from David Nagel's Investors call on the day of the China, Linux PalmSource announcement. He also reads some of the responses in the PIC comments from PalmSource's Michael Mace.
Podcasting is a new audio medium. Invented in late 2004, it fuses many existing technologies, such as RSS, iTunes and mp3 files, to create an automatic distribution platform for delivering mp3 encoded "shows" automatically or manually to portable audio handhelds and players. All you need to know and download can be found at iPodder.org and you can find a wide array of podcasts at PodcastAlley.com.
If you have free space on your expansion card, you can download the show to your Handheld/Smartphone and listen on the go.
Article Comments(5 comments)
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife