Case-Mate Signature Series Case for the Centro
The Case-Mate Signature Series Case for the Palm Centro is new in the PIC store this week. This case is a form fitting case made from imported Italian leather. This luxurious leather is wrapped around a custom molded, impact resistant plastic shell for superior protection and fit. Precise cutouts insure full access to all Palm Centro controls. A silk/nylon lining insures softness, durability, and protection from moisture.
The Case-Mate Signature Series for Centro is available now for $34.95. Shipping starts at $5.95. Case-mate also offers a similar model for the Treo 680/750/755p. You can also check out Kris' recent review of the Case-Mate hard shell case.
- and now... LG opensources WebOS -Poopie
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain