TCL Introduces New Emergency Palm Travel Charger
TechCenter Labs (aka Gary Mayhak) can always be counted on to release clever and affordable accessories for Palm devices, such as the add-on bud microphone for Palm handhelds lacking integrated voice recording.
This time around, TCL has released a nifty new emergency charger for all Palm devices utilizing the Athena/MultiConnector plug type. The new TCL charger joins the existing TCL USB charger and utilizes either a conventional AA alkaline throwaway battery, a NiMH rechargeable AA or a higher-capacity disposable lithium battery such as this type (.pdf link) offered by Energizer for specialty photo applications. The chargers have built-in circuitry to give the correct voltage required by Palm devices so as not to over or under-charge their batteries. TCL are offering a total of four variations of the charger: $9.95 for the charger in silver or black without a battery and $10.95 for the charger in without or black and bundled with a disposable lithium battery included.
Article Comments(1 comment)
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife