PalmSource Presenting at Smartphone Summit and CTIA
PalmSource has announced it will be presenting at the Smartphone Summit on March 13, and CTIA Wireless 2005 on March 15, in New Orleans, La.
PalmSource is a gold sponsor of the Smartphone Summit and will be exhibiting in booth #512 in Hall F of the Enterprise Mobility Pavillion in the Ernest N. Morial convention center at CTIA Wireless, March 16-18. The Company will showcase the latest cutting-edge Palm Powered smartphones and wireless third-party enterprise and consumer Palm OS solutions.
Sunday, March 13 at 12:00 p.m. "Smartphone Device Showcase" in room 275.
Sunday, March 13 at 1:00 p.m. "The Future of the Smartphone" in room 275.
Sunday, March 13 at 3:00 p.m. "Best New Smartphone Applications" in room 275.
Tuesday, March 15 at 1:00 p.m. "Mobile Device Trends and Challenges"
CTIA Wireless plenary session in room 260-262.
- and now... LG opensources WebOS -Poopie
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain