Billiards for Palm OS v5.0 Released
Longtime Palm OS developers Megasoft2000 have released a major new version of their popular Billiards game for Palm OS devices. The game is a realistic recreation that features a solid-state physics engine and a "super smart" AI for playing against the computer. This new version brings an all new interface and graphics engine that adds new smoother animations with an overall 50fps frame rate and 180-degree table rotation. There are 7 game types: 8-Ball (Bar Rules), 8-Ball (BCA Rules), 8-Ball (UK Rules), 9-Ball, 1-Cushion Billiards, 2-Cushion Billiards and Pyramid. In addition, high-res+ 320x480 screens are supported.
Billiards v5.0 is available now for Palm OS 5.0 and above. It sells for $19.95 and a free trial period is included in the demo.
Article Comments(6 comments)
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife