PalmSource Names New Board Member
PalmSource today announced that Andre Dahan has been named to the PalmSource board of directors.
Dahan, 56, has more than 30 years of leadership experience in the information technology industry. Most recently, Dahan served as president and CEO of AT&T Wireless' (now Cingular) mobile multimedia services group. Prior to AT&T Wireless, Dahan held executive positions with Teradata Corporation (later acquired by NCR), Dun & Bradstreet, and Sequent Computer Systems. He began his career as a database architect with the Israeli government and held a variety of technical positions with IBM and S.E. Qual, an information technology-consulting firm. Dahan graduated from the Hadassa-Jerusalem Institute of Technology, with a degree in software.
"Andre's extensive experience in both the wireless and IT industries are a great fit for the Company as we continue to make progress in our plan to transform PalmSource into a broad-based software provider for all mobile devices," said David Nagel, president and CEO of PalmSource.
Dahan joins PalmSource board members P. Howard Edelstein, Robert J. Finocchio, Jean-Louis F. Gassee, William Keever, David Nagel, Betsy Rafel and John B. Shoven, Ph.D.
Article Comments(2 comments)
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife