Former palmOne CEO to Head HP Handheld & PC Unit
HP has announced that former palmOne CEO Todd Bradley, will run its PC and handheld business. Bradley spent three years as palmOne's CEO before leaving the company in January. At HP, Bradley will serve as Executive Vice President in charge of the Personal Systems Group (PSG) - the unit responsible for PCs, workstations, monitors and handhelds.
Bradley, 46, most recently spent four years at palmOne, Inc., three as president and chief executive officer. His appointment re-establishes PSG as a standalone business, following its combination in January 2005 with the Imaging and Printing Group.
Thanks to Gaurav for the tip.
Article Comments(54 comments)
Click here for the full story discussion page...
- RE: PHEM: Palm Hardware Emulator for Android -HyperScheduler
- PHEM: Palm Hardware Emulator for Android -Gekko
- What we learned from the BlackBerry era -Gekko
- HP seeking buyers for mobile patents: report -Gekko
- RE: Palm Pilot Android Theme -HyperScheduler
- Palm Pilot Android Theme -Gekko
- Sync is sunk. . . -HyperScheduler
- RE: Palmtop? -HyperScheduler