Treo 650 Debuts in Peru
Palm today announced that the Treo 650 smartphone is now available in Peru from Claro, one of the country's leading cellular operators. Available in Claro's retail stores throughout Peru with a variety of voice and data plans, the Treo 650 is an all-in-one quad-band smartphone specially designed for working with EDGE (Enhanced Data for Global Evolution) networks.
CLARO is Grupo America Movil's brand in Peru. It has over 2.5 million subscribers, which accounts for approximately 37% of the market share. The company started operations in the country in August 2005 and has a 100% GSM network in all 24 departments in Peru.
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W