New Palm Treo Leather Holster Case Now Available
A new Palm-branded leather holster case for all Treo models has appeared on Palm's web store. The MSRP is $29.99 plus shipping.
Palm gives the case's device compatability list as all 700 series Treos as well as the 650 and 600. There is, however, no mention of the new formfactor 680 or 750 Treos, probably due to their slimmer size. This understated-looking case is covered with black nappa leather and has an embossed "Palm" logo. It looks to be a decent replacement over the earlier, bulky PalmOne holster case though there appears to be no provision to safely secure the Treo within the case.
Palm also touts the following features of the case:
Article Comments(3 comments)
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf