Arcade Reality Treo-based Camera Game
Arcade Reality is a interesting new game for Palm OS Treo's from Toyspring. It features a pretty original motion and camera based gameplay scheme, where game objects are overlaid on the current Treo camera view. You have to move around and aim your Treo at various monsters and ships that appear around you. As you move around, your motion is calculated based on what is seen by the camera and the game view gets updated accordingly.
The game has 3 different playing modes: Arcade Reality, Infinite Shooter and Asteroids mode. It also has rich sound effects and background music. It is available now with a free demo version and costs $14.95 for the full version. It is only compatible with the Treo 650, 680 and 700p.
Article Comments(34 comments)
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf