TCL Releases MultiFunction TX/T5 Module
The many users who needs are still best met by a dedicated PDA will be delighted with the latest release from Tech Center Labs. Gary Mayhak, the designer behind the award-winning line of "Tale" accessories for Palm handhelds has just released a new multi-function module for the Palm TX and Tungsten T5 handhelds.
This time around, TCL has crammed a mini vibrator and a microphone into the same casing used for their earlier microphone module. This latest mic/vib module would not have been possible without the Palm programming and hacking genius of ace programmer Dmitry Grinberg of PalmPowerUps fame. Dmitry has managed to develop vibrate notification system extensions for the Palm TX and T5 handhelds so they can be used with this particular module. Dmitryís drivers are freely downloadable here. Tech Center Labs are currently selling this module for $19.95 plus shipping.
This is an ideal upgrade module for users who do not wish to risk damage to their handhelds by opening their casings and making internal modifications. The module also works on the LifeDrive but only in vibrate mode due to that modelís standard inclusion of a voice recorder and microphone.
Article Comments(3 comments)
- RE: PHEM: Palm Hardware Emulator for Android -HyperScheduler
- PHEM: Palm Hardware Emulator for Android -Gekko
- What we learned from the BlackBerry era -Gekko
- HP seeking buyers for mobile patents: report -Gekko
- RE: Palm Pilot Android Theme -HyperScheduler
- Palm Pilot Android Theme -Gekko
- Sync is sunk. . . -HyperScheduler
- RE: Palmtop? -HyperScheduler