SanDisk WiFi SD Not Expected until Fall
SanDisk has pushed back the release date of the WiFi SD card and the Memory/WiFi combo card until the fall of this year. The card will enable WiFi access on any handheld with and SD slot and Palm OS 4 or higher.
The cards was previously scheduled to be available in March. SanDisk posted an update to their product page, indicating the card will not be ready until the Fall. The 256 MB memory and WiFi SD Card combo was also pushed back to a fourth quarter estimated release date.
The Wi-Fi (802.11b) SD Connect cards will have a suggested retail price of $99.95, the dual-function 256MB SD cards will be priced at $149.95.
Article Comments(35 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf