Sony Out to Correct Mistakes?
In a recent interview with the AP, Sony's chief of Video admits the company has missed the boat in many areas and has been limited by its own managements fears. He explains that the company is now out to move on and work on a common agenda.
The AP reports, Ken Kutaragi, president of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc., said he and other Sony employees have been frustrated for years with management's reluctance to introduce products like Apple Computer Inc.'s iPod, mainly because the Tokyo company had music and movie units that were worried about content rights.
Now, Sony's divisions are finally beginning to work together and share a common agenda, Kutaragi said at the Foreign Correspondents Club in Tokyo.
Hello Sony (if you're still reading), I think I speak for many when I say, mistake number one to fix... re-introduce the Clie line to the rest of the world.
Thanks to Mike Cane for the tip.
Article Comments(110 comments)
Click here for the full story discussion page...
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife