Comments on: Xircom to Release Wi-Fi Module for m500
Today at the TECHXNY conference, Intel announced an 802.11b module for the Palm m500 series. The Xircom Wireless LAN Module snaps onto the back of the handheld and uses plug-and-play software for quick installation. Providing Palm m500 series users with high-speed, wireless access to the Internet, e-mail or data stored on the network, the new module can also establish wireless peer-to-peer connections with other WLAN devices. It will be available in July for $300.
Article Comments(37 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf