Comments on: Rumor: Pictures of the Palm m125
As was revealed here first, last week, the m125 will have a 33 MHz Dragonball VZ processor and 8 MB of RAM and non-upgradeable ROM. It will have an SD expansion slot and use Palm's Universal Connector. The m125 will cost $250 and should be available near August 24.
Article Comments(80 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf
- RE: Don't we have this already? -LiveFaith