Comments on: Where Are the Large SD Cards?
In October of last year, Matsushita announced that it would soon be releasing 256 MB and 512 MB secure digital (SD) memory cards. The 256 MB version was expected to hit the market on December 21 while the 512 MB one was scheduled to be available January 21 of this year. As yet, there is no sign of these on any of the major web retailers, including the webstore of Matsushita's American subsidiary, Panasonic.
Article Comments(62 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf