Palm Releases Memory Card Update
Palm has released an update on its Support site for Palm-branded models that have an SD/MMC card slot. Partially, this is to fix problems some users have had with cards larger than 32 MB. However, Palm also says the patch "improves performance when copying large files".
This patch is only for the Palm m505, m500, and m125. Apparently, the company already included it into the brand-new i705, which also has an SD/MMC card slot.
In the past, some users have experienced problems with 64 MB and 128 MB SD cards in which they can read from the card but not copy to it.
The file, named FATFS.prc, is about 51K.
Thanks to Wille and Christian Elkjer for the tips. -Ed
- PIC: Palm Forum
Article Comments(39 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf