Comments on: ATI Technologies Joins Palm OS Ready Program
ATI Technologies has joined the Palm OS Ready Program. This means that future Palm OS handhelds can include ATI's Imageon graphic accelerator chip, which delivers high-performance advanced 2D graphics and hardware MPEG-4 decoding. Imageon chips have been designed to offer the highest performance and crisp images while saving power for longer battery life.
Article Comments(37 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf