Comments on: Backlight Problem Afflicts New Treo Models
According to a note on Handspring's Support Site, some of the new Treo 90 and Treo 270 units have a problem with their backlights. They have a defective component that will cause them to fail. However, this won't happen to all Treo 90s and 270s. According to Handspring, "units that operate for longer than six weeks without backlight failure are unlikely to fail in the future".
Article Comments(15 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf