Comments on: Zire Was Best-Selling Holiday Handheld
According to market-information company The NPD Group, the Palm Zire handheld was the best-selling PDA in U.S. channels during the fourth quarter of 2002 -- accounting for 13 percent of unit sales. Additionally, the five top-selling handhelds during the quarter all were Palm branded products, accounting for 46 percent of all units sold.
Article Comments(39 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- and now... LG opensources WebOS -Poopie
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain