Comments on: Zire Was Best-Selling Holiday Handheld
According to market-information company The NPD Group, the Palm Zire handheld was the best-selling PDA in U.S. channels during the fourth quarter of 2002 -- accounting for 13 percent of unit sales. Additionally, the five top-selling handhelds during the quarter all were Palm branded products, accounting for 46 percent of all units sold.
Article Comments(39 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf