Sprint and palmOne announced today an agreement to develop mobile enterprise solutions targeted at healthcare organizations. The companies will leverage the Sprint Vision Network, and the Treo 600 to bring third-party applications to market solutions to mobilize healthcare processes, allowing healthcare providers to improve patient care, increase efficiencies and manage costs.
Article Comments(12 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- and now... LG opensources WebOS -Poopie
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain