Comments on: HotSync Coming to Classic
MotionApps has published a new blog post detailing an upcoming new feature for their Palm OS Classic emulator for webOS. Classic allows Palm Pre users to run many Palm OS titles. The company says they will soon add support for HotSyncing within the emulator. The ability to HotSync would bring a number of adnvatages including easier data migration, a simplified method for installing classic apps, the ability to utilize custom conduits and a means for backing up data.
The company says they currently have HotSync operations working over Bluetooth or WiFi connections on their development builds. They do not have an ETA for release at this time, but they do state it will be free update for all registered users.
Article Comments(9 comments)
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife