HotSync Coming to Classic
MotionApps has published a new blog post detailing an upcoming new feature for their Palm OS Classic emulator for webOS. Classic allows Palm Pre users to run many Palm OS titles. The company says they will soon add support for HotSyncing within the emulator. The ability to HotSync would bring a number of adnvatages including easier data migration, a simplified method for installing classic apps, the ability to utilize custom conduits and a means for backing up data.
The company says they currently have HotSync operations working over Bluetooth or WiFi connections on their development builds. They do not have an ETA for release at this time, but they do state it will be free update for all registered users.
Article Comments(9 comments)
- RE: Was the Foleo ahead of its time? -heavyduty
- Was the Foleo ahead of its time? -zinzan
- RE: Reference to the Palm Foleo -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Reference to the Palm Foleo -linds
- Reference to the Palm Foleo -HyperScheduler
- RE: WebOS smartwatch -Tuckermaclain
- WebOS smartwatch -BaalthazaaR
- Palm as a Zombie Brand? -dagwud