Updated SplashData's mobile software has long been popular with Palm OS users, so the news that they were partnering with Palm on the new webOS was welcomed by many. As part of our ongoing webOS coverage, Palm Infocenter contacted the SplashID developers for more information on their plans for the platform. SplashData CEO Morgan Slain has sent us a brief response, telling us how they plan to capitalize on webOS's unique development approach:
"We at SplashData are enthusiastic about the Pre and webOS, we're proud to have been featured in the announcement at CES, and we have been working with Palm to ensure we can support the launch with a new version of SplashID.
I like the web-based approach for applications since it allows us to leverage the investment we've already made in web-oriented services like SplashID Live."
Article Comments(20 comments)
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife