Comments on: 2 Millionth Palm Centro Sold
Palm has announced that it has now sold over two-million Palm Centro smartphones. Available from almost 20 carriers worldwide, including the three largest carriers in the United States, Centro has reached more young adults and women, as well as a broader range of household income, than any prior Palm smartphone. The Centro is on store shelves in more than 25 countries in North America, South America, Europe and Asia Pacific.
In addition, recent data released by AdMob, the largest advertising network on the mobile web, states that Centro is among the top 10 devices worldwide for mobile Internet.
Article Comments(57 comments)
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W