Comments on: Palm Ranks Last in Cellphone Satisfaction
A recent report from ChangeWave Research into cellphone customer satisfaction has ranked Palm dead last. In a January 2008 survey of 4,182 customers, only 30% of respondents using a Palm phone reported being "very satisfied" with their device. By contrast, first-place winner Apple's
cultists customers came back with a stratospheric 72% and RIM a respectable 55%.
This trend has been apparent since two surveys previous, beginning with the ChangeWave report from July '07 that ranked Palm second-last.
Article Comments(52 comments)
- Check out my apps! (Updated) -Gekko
- RE: Palm: I'm ready to wallow now -Gekko
- RE: Palm: I'm ready to wallow now -LiveFaith
- RE: Palm: I'm ready to wallow now -HyperScheduler
- RE: Palm: I'm ready to wallow now -richf
- RE: It saddens me that this is all -richf
- It saddens me that this is all -deucalion
- End times? -HyperScheduler