Comments on: New Palm Chief: New Products Will Take 18 Months
Palm's new executive chairman Jon Rubinstein told Dow Jones Newswires in an interview yesterday that it will take 18 months before new products come out utilizing Palm's next generation operating system. These comments would seem to contradict guidance from CEO Ed Colligan given earlier this month where he stated he expected products to be available be the end of next calendar year (2008).
Rubinstein's new remarks would push that back until mid-2009 at the earliest. He is quoted as saying "It's a probably good target," [...] "These things take time."
Article Comments(113 comments)
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W