Comments on: HP Files for PalmPad Trademark
A blog called myHPmini is reporting that HP has submitted a new trademark filling on the term PalmPad. The mark is described as relating to a long list of mobile computing products, categories and terms including: computer, portable computers, handheld and mobile computers, PDAs, electronic notepads, mobile digital electronic devices.
The application was just filled on July 7th, just about a week after the Palm/HP acquition went official, so it looks like HPQ Holdings is wasting little time on the webOS tablet development process. Checkout the full USPTO docs here.
Article Comments(66 comments)
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf