According to the leaked screen capture, Palm's current Pixi Plus is not slated to be EOL'd with Verizon until March 31st 2011, an end date shared with some more newer and far more popular devices such as Motorola's recently-released Droid X and Droid 2. Additionally, a solid EOL date of October 21st 2010 is mentioned for the Pre Plus, lending further credibility to reports that a replacement flagship webOS device may indeed be due for the holiday season.
Interestingly, the Pixi Plus' March 31st date also is linked to a number of other devices of varying ages and price points. It's entirely possible that this is an arbitrary placeholder date that is subject to change.
Article Comments(47 comments)
- and now... LG opensources WebOS -Poopie
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain