Comments on: WebOS Developer Interview With Pivotal Labs
Pivotal Labs are a California Bay Area based software development consultancy who've worked with a lot of big names, including Twitter, Best Buy and Salesforce.com. Named by Ed Colligan in Palm's CES presentation as one of the first webOS software partners, they've been working with webOS and the Mojo SDK for some time now, helping other developers for the platform get up to speed on the new tech.
On Friday we had a chance to talk with their VP of Business Development, Christian Sepulveda, who shared some insights about Pivotal's experience with Palm's shiny new toys. Read on for the interview transcript, or to listen to the audio.
Article Comments(9 comments)
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife