Comments on: Sprint Preps 'War Room' for the Pre Launch
A new Forbes article takes a look at Sprint's extensive preparations and plans for this weeks upcoming Palm Pre launch. Sprint has outfitted each store with specially trained employees, and will have Palm reps and extra employees on hand in many stores come launch day and beyond. The carrier will even have a "War Room" situational center setup in order to monitor the launch, and provide rapid support and tech consultations when needed.
Extra employees will be on hand to manage crowds, says David Owens, Sprint's director of devices. Sprint is also borrowing manpower from partner Palm, which will dispatch representatives to more than 100 Sprint stores across the country. The additional help will stick around for two months, Owens says.
Article Comments(5 comments)
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf