Comments on: Business Week Raises Pre Adoption Issues
Fresh from the spat with Palm over the recent preDevCamp drama, William Hurley has published a dismal summation of the Pre's flop potential at Business Week. The article focuses on the possible missteps that could hamper the Pre's successful arrival including Palm's mistreatment of the developer community, a lack of apps and the possibility of being upstaged by whatever Apple announces next.
Remember that Palm's developer network has been largely dormant for three to four years; not immediately embracing its reinvigorated efforts is shortsighted and will prove costly.
While billed under the "viewpoint" heading, the article reads much like a "hatchet job" according to Barron's TechTraderDaily.
Article Comments(28 comments)
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife