Comments on: Palm Pixi Ad Debuts, Is Creep-Free
What do the Palm Pixi, motion sickness and singing munchikins all have in common? They're all featured in Palm's latest ad campaign, which spotlights their new $99 smartphone set to debut this coming Sunday. A noticeably more energetic effort than the universally-reviled Pre ads, the upbeat 30-second spot crams in all the selling points: messaging, multitouch, multimedia, the accelerometer, social networking, the "Artist Series" swappable back covers, you name it.
The ad premieres on Monday 16th. Video's after the break.
Article Comments(26 comments)
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf