Rubinstein and Bradley Presenting at Web 2.0 Summit
In what may be the biggest stage for some new WebOS news prior to January's CES event, Todd Bradley and Jon Rubsintein of HP/ Palm presenting together later today (Nov. 16) at the Web 2.0 summit in San Francisco under the banner of "A Conversation with HP".
While no specific agenda or topics have been released, speculation has run rampant that Tuesday's talk may coincide with an official Verizon Wireless release for the Pre 2 or the Pre 2's availability in additional markets outside of France. Less likely but still possible, some solid references might be made to future devices and form factors powered by WebOS. Additional details and bios on the speakers are available from Web2summit.com.
Following the Web 2.0 Summit, WebOS Developer Day is scheduled for later this week in New York City on November 19th and 20th. The keynote for this event will be given by HP Personal Systems Group CTO Phil McKinney and should give a substantial boost to developers looking to hone their WebOS 2.0 skills. Additional details are available on Palm's Developer Site.
Article Comments(2 comments)
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife