New Palms on Monday Aug 7th
On Monday, Palm is expected to launch two new products: the entry level M100 and the updated Palm VIIx. Palm also sent out an Insync newsletter confirming that they will sell a limited edition Palm Vx in a choice of 2 new colors, millennium blue and champagne. They will be sold exclusively at the Palm Online store. The M100 is expected to be aimed primarily at the education market, which Palm has identified as a potential growth area. What remains to be seen is if Palm can keep up with demand for the new models in the middle of the industry wide parts shortage. There's more on the new Palms at this cnet article.
Article Comments(1 comment)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife