Palm Gameboy EMU Update
Maven is leaning towards releasing the emulator as it stands - ready to run Tetris. He will also release a DOS utility (which he is currently writing - the main reason why it's not quite ready for release) which will convert a Tetris ROM to a PDB file for the Palm. The emulator will NOT run on any Palm before OS 3.0, due to the fact that the earlier versions had less than the 46kb of Dynamic Memory available to an application which Gambit requires. The Gambit.prc is actually pretty small - currently under 20kb! A release date hasn't been set, but we will have it here as soon as it is announced. See this article for more on Gambit, as always leave any comments below.
Article Comments(19 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W