Discussion: Should Handspring Make a Non-Palm Handheld?
Handspring has had a good first year but they have one potential problem: Their fate is inextricably linked to Palm's. If Palm can't get their act together and update the Palm platform, Handspring is going to be stuck up the creek without an OS.
So, what should Handspring do about this? Should they stick with what they know and stay with Palm? Or should they license Pocket PC? Or what about Linux or even writing a whole new OS of their own? What about doing a combination of these? Add your opinion about what stategy Handspring should follow by clicking on the "Comments" icon below.
Article Comments(35 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife