PalmInfoCenter.com Bottom Line:
*Maximum Rating is FIVE (5) InfoPalms
Ludigames 5-Pack Review
Ludigame's 5-Pack of games offers a variety of games from different styles. There's a side-scrolling, space shooter game, a little beach volleyball, and a logic based game called Atomino. The variety of game styles offers a little something for almost everyone.
The goal is to create a stable molecule, that happens when all of the electrons are touching another. The larger the molecule is, the more points you'll get. Atomino is pretty easy to learn, but can get really challenging once it starts to speed up.
The graphics aren't spectacular and the controls leaves a bit to be desired. Overall it's a good game but not too attention grabbing.
The graphics in this game are very cartoonish, and very cute. When combined with a simple yet addictive game play this game is definitely one of my favorites.
I think the game is alright but the crucial thing it's missing is two player mode. The ability to fight with real people, instead of a slow-thinking computer, would make the game much more enjoyable.
Article Comments(10 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- and now... LG opensources WebOS -Poopie
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain