Week in Review: Nov. 11 - Nov. 17
The head of Palm's operating system division, David Nagel, gave an interview this week in which he promised more innovation in future versions of the OS. As part of that, Be Inc.'s shareholders voted to sell to Palm just about all of its intellectual property, some of which will end up in future versions of the Palm OS. The company also released OS 4.1 for older models.
With Comdex going on, it was a wildly busy week with news coming at a fast and furious rate for a few days. WordSmith 2.1 was announced, and so was the HandCam, Quickoffice Conference, and the Mini Keyboard.
In the PIC Market Place, there's a Visor Prism and keyboard on sale for just $125 and an InnoGear MiniJam MP3 player for only $65. Of course, there's lots of other peripherals available, too.
Article Comments(2 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife